That writing can be likened to growing as a person. With every word, sentence, book, and review, I can get better.
2. Will you write others in this same genre?
There are six more coming in this series!
3. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
Be careful, you never know who you’re talking to!
4. How important do you think villains are in a story?
5. What are your goals as a writer?
To grow to be a stronger writer with each book.
6. Are you reading any interesting books at the moment?
I just finished Inferno by Dan Brown.
7. Do you have any specific last thoughts that you want to say to your readers?
For years, Calise Rowe has been able to sense unusual energy from people, making her believe she is different. Pulled into an ancient war raging for centuries between demon hunters and seers, she's about to find out she's right.
Her search for the truth leads her to Lucas Rojas, a seer of angels and demons who walk the earth shrouded from normal human eyes. He's hidden his gift for years and refuses to endanger Calise by sharing it with her.
In the sultry Costa Rican Jungles, their worlds collide. As their passion and desire ignite, so does the ancient war between demons and seers. Will their combined efforts be enough to save themselves and the entire human world, or will their new found love be their downfall?
**Download free music for The Seer's Lover at http://www.bayafaya.com/
Buy Now @ Amazon & Smashwords
Genre - Dark Fantasy
Rating – R
More details about the author