- Coffee or tea? Coffee. Definitely coffee. With flavored creamer. You don’t want to know how many are in my fridge right now...
- What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. I love that it is all about the food and hanging out with family and friends.
- Dogs or cats? Cats! I am the crazy cat lady with two cats. They are my writing buddies and hang out in the office with me when I’m working.
- Do you like reality TV programs? I am obsessed with Top Chef and Project Runway...and I confess to loving The Bachelor.
- Heels or flats? HEELS! I absolutely love wearing them. Probably because without them I am only 5’3” tall.
6: What is your favorite thing about Connectivity?
My favorite thing about the book is that I made the hero, William Cumberland, an un-tortured, non-sex crazed billionaire. Different, right? LOL! I know that is not the norm for the genre, but he is the man I wanted to write. He has his issues, of course, but he a good man with an even better heart—once he opens it up to let someone in, like he does with Mary-Kate.
7: What is your favorite scene in Connectivity?
I really love the scene where William and Mary-Kate have drinks in the hotel bar. It’s sexy, it’s flirty, and they’re getting to see who each other really is for the very first time. I love that scene.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Humorous Contemporary Romance
Rating – R