Buy Now @ Amazon & Smashwords
Genre – YA Fiction Thriller (PG13)
Top 10 Halloween Favourites
1. Going through my kids Halloween candy and eating it when they’re not looking. Come on, you know you would do it too!
2. Pumpkin carving. I hate all the goo, but scaring my neighbors is totally worth it.
3. Taking my kids trick-or-treating and watching their faces as they take in the sites. We go to a really good street where everyone decorates their yards and passes out candy. Some of the houses are really scary. I like to freak them out.
4. It’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown! Yes I watch it every year it comes on.
5. Going to my oldest daughters Halloween Parade at school. I like to see all the creativity the kids put into their costumes.
6. Halloween Candy, oh wait I already said that. I guess I love candy!
7. Watching scary movies. Yes, I close my eyes at the scary parts, but that is what makes it fun.
8. Pulling out my decorations for Halloween. I love to see all the stuff again. I have a Halloween village that I love the most.
9. Baking! I make the best pumpkin cranberry pie ever.
10. After Halloween Sales! I love to hit the stores and buy up costumes for the following year. I get the best deals.
Post a Comment