9. Getting stuck in a really small place. Spelunking would NOT be something I would ever do.
8. Big giant wood roaches and/or palmetto bugs.
7. Being chased by vicious dogs.
6. Falling off a boat in the middle of the ocean.
5. Big bug of most any kind being on my shoulder or back where I can’t see it but everyone else can, and they go “oh my gosh!” and stare intently. (daughter is expert at doing this when there is nothing there!)
4. Heights. Not so much things like ladders but being up in a hot air balloon. Or standing on the very edge of a very steep, high precipice.
3. Being followed.
2. Big spiders. It used to be all spiders but I have made some progress.
1. Needles. Come at me with a syringe with needle attached and you have just enacted my worst nightmare!