Wednesday 6 March 2013

Keri Nola – 10 Things You Didn’t Know about 44 Holistic Tips For Peaceful Sleep

10 Things You Didn’t Know about 44 Holistic Tips For Peaceful Sleep

by Keri Nola 

1. 44 Holistic Tips For Peaceful Sleep debuted #1 on Amazon’s Hot New Releases in the Sleep Disorders Category. I was so thrilled at the reception of this book and the feedback about how it’s supporting people is just warming my heart!

2. I wrote this book because it is estimated that over 50 million adults in the United States have a sleep or wakefulness disorder. Are you one of them? Sleep is so important to the quality of our lives—it effects not only our physical functioning, but our emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being as well. As a holistic psychotherapist, I knew that there were simple, effective strategies that people could implement to feel a greater sense of power, control, and relief related to their sleep experience and this book is my effort to get this crucial empowering information to people.

3. I compiled and wrote this book in just 3 days—don’t let that fool you though, the quality isn’t compromised! When I feel inspired, it just flows through me and onto the paper with ease. I truthfully couldn’t wait to get these tips into the hands of people struggling with sleeplessness worldwide!

4. The tips in this book are a partnership between my personal and professional knowledge and experience. As a holistic psychotherapist, I have been sharing the tips in this book with my clients successfully for years and as someone who knows about the struggle to get peaceful sleep, I have practiced these effective techniques personally for quite some time.

5. This book is a swift and easy read. I know we are all busy and I didn’t want that to be a reason for you to pass up valuable information that will help you get the peaceful sleep you have been missing out on.

6. You will be able to implement the Holistic Sleep Tips in this book TONIGHT. It was my goal to write a book rich with simple, effective tips and techniques that can be used immediately so you can get the relief you deserve and desire.

7. More than 75% of the tips shared in the book are FREE, the other 25% are budget-friendly at less than $5 for supplies to help enhance or implement the tip with ease.

8. You can benefit from the tips in this book even if you don’t have trouble sleeping. 44 Holistic Tips For Peaceful Sleep also shares bedtime rituals that help welcome emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual healing and support peaceful and productive dream time.

9. Most factors impacting sleep difficulties are within your control to change. Did you know that? It’s time to empower yourself with information so you can understand what your body’s symptoms are communicating to you about the quality of your self-care. This book is a resource that helps reconnect you with the wisdom that is within you.

10.  And the last thing you probably didn’t know about 44 Holistic Tips For Peaceful Sleep is that at $2.99, you may just decide that you can’t afford not to have it! Is it time for you to put yourself first? Is it time for you to finally get the rest you deserve and desire so you can live your best life?


Keri Nola is a highly regarded Psychotherapist, Author and Founder of Path To Growth, LLC, an integrative healing center based in Central Florida. She combines traditional and holistic techniques to create products and experiences that help people access their inner wisdom and create a healthy mind, body, and spirit and live their most inspired lives. Her real life experience paired with her extensive education and work background makes her a compassionate, balanced, and sought-after professional in the areas of personal and spiritual growth and development. For more information, visit, join Keri on Facebook at and follow her on twitter @PathToGrowth

Buy Now @ Amazon

Genre – Self-Help

Rating – PG

More details about the author & the book

Connect with Keri Nola on Facebook & Twitter


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ravina,
Thanks so much for hosting my new release today!! Sweet dreams,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...