Ten Things I Didn’t Know About Being A Published Author
by Leigh Podgorski
1. That compared to selling an indie book, selling a screenplay is like stealing chocolate chip cookies from a sleeping baby.
2. That every time I jumped disciplines– for example from playwriting to screenwriting to novels– because I thought the next would be easier than the last– I lost just a few more marbles.
3. That an indie writer lives and dies by her STARS.
4. That MARKETING is Dante’s fifth circle of Hell…
5. .. improved upon by demons and masochists,
6. and writing– which I used to think was Dante’s fifth circle of hell.. improved upon by demons and masochists– is really…
7…. proof of Heaven.
8.That there is nothing in the world that can compare with holding your published book in your hand or viewing your Amazon page replete with all of your listings…
9. and that in the end the writing is the only thing that matters.
10. “Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the beauty of their carvings.” Elisabeth Kuber Ross.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Metaphysical / Mystery
Rating – PG
More details about the author & the book
Connect with Leigh Podgorski on Twitter
Post a Comment