- I am a mother of three boys. They keep me very busy with their myriad of activities!
- My full-time job is a manager in a large corporation, where I am constantly challenged to be a better leader. I am very fortunate to work with such a great team of people.
- My husband is a full-time writer, Glen Krisch. He writes horror and supernatural thrillers, which is quite a departure from my light-hearted romance.
- We have a major case of role-reversal in my home. My husband works from home full-time, while I work outside of the home. I am very lucky to have his support in pursuit of my business career, as well as my fledgling writing career.
- I am a vegetarian, and have been for more than 20 years. It’s definitely not for everyone. One of our kids claims to be a vegetarian, aside from the occasional corn dog. Another would chase a cow across a field with a knife and fork.
- My dream vacation always includes a quiet beach.
- I love to craft. I enjoy sewing, knitting, and painting. Our middle son tells me he is going to be an artist when he grows up, so now that I have a partner in crime, I can shamelessly spend money on fabric, paint and whatever else strikes our fancy.
- My favorite way to relax is with a cup of tea and my Kindle.
- My favorite memories always include my siblings. We have such fun together. In a few weeks, some of us are going on a research trip to a ghost town for Glen’s next horror novel.
- I enjoy the outdoors. I love to hike in the local canyons, view the waterfalls, and spot the wildlife.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Contemporary Romance
Rating – PG-13
More details about the author
Connect with Sarah Krisch on Facebook